Start a peer learning community.
- What commitments do group members make?
- What commitments do group leaders make?
- What is the flow of typical group meetings?
Develop a strategy of support.
- How do we evaluate the services we provide pastors?
- What’s different about the pastoral excellence approach?
- What role should pastors play in their own development?
Pastoral excellence is a specific approach to nurturing the lives and ministries of clergy. It invites pastors to connect with each other through a structured community of peers, explore Christian practices for thriving throughout the life of their ministries, and rediscover the beauty of their calling and vocation by cultivating imagination through border crossing. Learn More »